Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One Month and counting...

Here are some new(ish) pictures of Zach. He's doing great--he's been making some faces that bear a striking resemblance to a smile! I'm not sure if month-old babies smile, but Zach is very advanced....
Tonight, Zach was making smiley-faces, and I was desperately trying to get a picture of it. I couldn't get the smile, but I did get these:




Here he's getting ready to head out on the town:



Pictures from his first bath! A momentous day...


His life will never be the same


All around, things are going great! We've discovered lots of new things, like the fact that I can sleep through almost anything, including Bethany's attempts to wake me. Zach has discovered some of his favorite hobbies: he likes to be in his swing, look out the window, and pee into the air when his diaper is being changed. As you can see, he has a very busy schedule.

No comments: