Wednesday, May 30, 2007

6 weeks

I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old. It is amazing how much bigger he looks and feels. We took him to the doctor yesterday and he is almost 10 pounds!!! I was just commenting that when I pick him up he doesn't feel like a fragile newborn anymore he feels like a solid baby! We are starting to see his smile more and more and I am wondering if there is anything better than that! We are moving this weekend and are very thankful that my whole family is coming in to help. I am not sure that Zach will notice, but he will finally be getting his own room AND since the place is a little too big for us right now he will also be getting his own playroom which I am sure he will enjoy eventually. Maggie (our lab/shepard) on the other hand will definitely notice as she will be finally getting the yard she has been wanting! We will put up some pictures of the new place as soon as things settle down. I wanted to put up a few more pictures of our weekend with our wonderful friends Lin and Ben.

Taking a break from the DC heat in Senator Allards office. There is that smile we love so much!





Whoops...Zach spit up all over daddy at the Air and Space museum. I think all of those planes made him a little air sick.



Hanging out and drinking Sangria at Jazz in the Park



Spending time with his good friend Ben...




No comments: