Friday, May 11, 2007

A few more pictures...

...because I just couldn't resist.

This is the face he makes when he is really ready to eat. He also makes a cute little snorting noise with it. Hey, I will take that over crying when he wants to eat any day.


Yesterday it was so hot that he spent a lot of time laying around in just his diapers. Also, that way I get to see more of his cute little body!

Daddy, Maggie and Zach lounging after work.






He loves the swing and it means Andy and I both get to sit down for dinner at the same time.


Morning cuddle time...one of my favorite times of the day.



Lounging on the couch with dad after a long day.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

this baby is so freaking cute. i can't even stand it. :)

love the pic of baby and daddy.

Laura said...

Dear Beth and Andy,

I love looking at these pictures, Zach is adorable. I hope everything is going well.

Love,
Laura