Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Think He is Ready...


So today I was putting things away in the nursery and I found this...

It may need a little explaining. The white thing laying in the middle of the crib is Zach's "baby" that he made out of a sock in sunday school (they are learning that God makes families). He is so nurturing to this sock baby. He cradles it in his arms and always makes sure it is covered in its little felt blanket. So today, I look in the crib in the nursery and there is Zach's baby...asleep in the crib covered in its blanket. Could anything be more precious...it just warms my heart so much. I think he is going to be a great big brother!

While I had the camera in the nursery I took a few more pictures...

My mom just made me these great burp cloths...aren't they beautiful?

She also made me this cute pillow for the glider! I just love it!

Thanks mom!

Now all we need is a baby!


No comments: