Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Lucky Can a Girl Get?

Modeling the desk area
Modeling the spacious closests
I love my sister!
Saying goodbye to dad
Total excitement all weekend long!
Modeling her cute bed
Good friend Lindsey
Excitement even in Costco
Documenting Costco
Excitement at Target
Malia wasn't even embarrassed by her nerdy sister hanging 
out the car window and taking pictures.



Signing up to be a Young Life Leader...She's so wonderful!


Beautiful California!!!

And I am talking about me. I am so blessed to have been able to share such a special weekend with my sister and my parents over labor day as we flew out to California and got Malia settled in for her first year of college at Azusa Pacific University. I know that her time there is going to be absolutely amazing and it was a once in a life time experience to be able to watch her excitement as what she has been working towards for so long was finally happening for her. We shopped til we dropped...sometimes it felt like literally...and set up her room and made it very cozy. We met lots of people, explored the area, found the nearest Trader Joes and Ikea, and even fit in a trip to the beach. I was away from Zach for the first time, and at times I felt a little sick to my stomach and like I was missing a limb, but we both made it through and I am not planning on leaving him again until he leaves for college! I love you Malia and I am so excited for the journey you have ahead of you! 

No comments: