Monday, July 21, 2008

Missing Family?










Trying to blow bubbles
Jumping in the pool





COUSINS!!!!

We had a fun weekend at aunt Ginny and uncle Blackie's pool and we got to spend time with lots of fun people. Today Zach was grumpy and clingy and it was hard to figure out what was wrong. Maybe he is teething, maybe he was picking on my bad day from the tiny minor surgery I had this morning, but I think it is more likely that he was missing his sweet fun family. He was like this when we got back from the beach as well. He is so much like me in so many ways and much like me he loves to be around people and he loves fun and excitement! It's hard when fun times come to an end but luckily daddy saved the day and came home early after performing a funeral and whisked Zach off to the park so I could rest. We were both feeling much better by the time they returned! 

1 comment:

Tara said...

love the pictures! i love looking at your and Lisa's blog! You two have the cutest kids! Looks like you cut your hair! CUTE! Just wanted to say hello :) Hugs! T