Saturday, August 11, 2007

Nickel Creek Concert

I meant to post these pictures with the last post, but I forgot. We took Zachary with us to see Nickel Creek at the pier pavilion in Baltimore. We had great seats on the lawn which was right on the Harbor and very pleasant. It was a great venue for a baby! Zach was happy rolling around on the blanket and slept in our arms when he got tired. Such a good little boy!
Oh and one other milestone to report. Zach finally slept the entire night in his crib in his own room. He has been sleeping there for naps, but at night I still had him in the pack-n-play by our bed. I finally decided that he would be easier on him if we got him comfortable with his own room now and it worked out great. It was definitely harder on me as I laid awake all night long listening to his sleeping noises in the monitor, but slept better than he ever has before and only woke up once to eat. We're so proud. Even though he is moving on and sleeping in his own bed I still get my precious time with him as we rock him to sleep and sing him songs. That is one of my favorite times of the day and I hope he never gets to big to do that :-).







Pictures courtesy of Ali Monroe :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pics. great photgrapher. ;)

when's the next post?? i need an update. and new pics of the boy.